Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas at Coon Creek

We had a great time celebrating Christmas over New Year's weekend with Scott's side of the family. Here are the 3 granddaughters...I love how A and J are looking at each other. L is such a little mom to all the cousins! :)

















Here are the two little girls in their matching coats from Aunt Rachel...and matching outfits from Honey. :)














My three favorite people.














J and L truly have a special kinship....It makes me happy that they have each other....and a little worried about the trouble they are going to get into together in a few years.











Here is J in his Batman mask from Gumble Dave and Aunt Ana....isn't is scary?!

Posted by PicasaOne of Rachel's friends came and took professional family photos of us all, and the lighting was so great that I took a bunch of shots myself.  Here is a really cute one of W walking A around.  He is so sweet with the little girls.

My precious kiddos.....


All the James girls...



No comments:

Post a Comment