Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jonah is SIX!!

Jonah is SIX!!

I can't believe it....how is my baby SIX years old?!  Somehow, it's true.  I still remember his birth like it was yesterday.  I wonder if I will always....I hope so.  It hurts a little bit that he has to use two hands now to tell his age...I honestly want this time to freeze and him always want to sit in my lap and hold my hand and snuggle before bed.  I know very soon those things will be a memory, and so for now, I will cherish every minute!

We had his spread ready for him to wake up on his birthday...
 Here is our Six year old!!
 Happy Birthday, sleepy head!
 A birthday kolache for our boy--he has a protein tooth, not a sweet tooth! :)

 Here is his foot now compared to his footprint in his baby book...see his cute little baby announcement picture, too?  How was that six years ago?!
We quickly moved to breakfast in Mommy and Daddy's bed to watch some shows. :)  
After the new year, Jonah had a party at Chuck E Cheese with his friends....that will come at a later post.  My sweet, stubborn, intelligent, tender-hearted, 110% boy--there is no way you will ever know how much your Mommy and Daddy love you.  You made us parents, and forever changed our lives.  Happy Birthday, Jonah Samuel!

No comments:

Post a Comment